Is This You?
Are you just surviving from day to day instead of truly thriving?
Let’s face it. Divorce is hard. Even if you were the one who wanted it, it can leave you overwhelmed with sadness, regret, anger, and guilt. You may feel unattractive, insecure and unsure about the direction of your life and how best to take care of yourself. But building a new rewarding life takes more than just time.
If any of the following feels like you, you’re in the right place.
- Are you clear about the life you don’t want, but unclear about the life you truly want?
- Have you an idea about how you want your life to be, but little idea about how to get there?
- Do you feel responsible for the end of your marriage and troubled by feelings of personal failure?
- Have you lost your self confidence and your vitality and passion for life?
- Have you forgotten about your many unique gifts and talents?
- Do you feel unattractive and unsure about how to handle the dating scene?
- Are you questioning whether you want to date at all?
- Do you have money worries?
- Do you need to find a job?
- Are you questioning your current career path?
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed with all the responsibilities on your plate?
- Do you find it very hard to be a great mom with all the demands on your time and the emotions you are feeling?
- Do you want to let go of your ex emotionally, but find it very hard to do so?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would love to help you turn your life around. As your coach, I will help you create a vision for your new life and take action on what you decide are your most important goals and priorities. I will be your partner and biggest fan, listening to you deeply, creating powerful conversations, and helping you to move through whatever challenges and barriers are preventing you from creating the life you want to be living. I will be your accountability partner, holding you responsible for completing your chosen action steps toward your goals.
The power and magic of coaching is that it can propel you forward so much more quickly than you might move on your own because you always have a coach in your corner, supporting and encouraging you, helping you explore and create your own unique path toward the life you desire, and holding you accountable for the commitments you make to yourself and your future.
Contact me today for a complimentary coaching session. You will find the session valuable whether or not you decide to hire me.